is an example of a HTML
caption with a link
Aims and Objectives
- Our practice aims to provide dental care of a consistent quality, for all patients. We have management systems to help us and which define each practice member’s responsibilities when looking after you.
- In proposing Dental Treatment we will take into account your own wishes. We will explain options, where appropriate, and costs, so that you can make an informed choice about your Dental Treatment.
- We screen all patients for mouth cancer at routine checkups. We ask patients about tobacco and alcohol use because they increase your oral cancer risk.
- We educate and give knowledge to the patients to manage their oral hygiene at home. This helps with existing caries and gum diseases.
- We educate the patients on good preventative methods for their oral hygiene.
- We aim to see emergencies on the same day.
- Advice and planning of treatment
- Preventative care and treatment
- Periodontal treatment
- Conservative treatment
- Surgical treatment
- Supply and repair of dental appliances
- Supply of listed drugs and listed appliances
- Issue of prescriptions
Teeth Whitening Offer